Evidence Based Acupuncture is a community-run project. We appreciate the contribution of people like you to create and edit content to inform the public and health care policy makers. (Psst . . . we’re also told that in addition to being rewarding, this work is lots of fun!)
EBA Connect Members can log in here
- Acupuncture increases parasympathetic nerve activity during sleep, especially during non-REM sleep.
- Developments in the Evidence-Informed Practice (and Practice-Informed Research) of Acupuncture
- How to read and interpret different kinds of research papers
- Effect of Electroacupuncture on Insomnia in Patients With Depression
- Acupuncture improves chemotherapy-induced neuropathy explored by neurophysiological and clinical outcomes